The Ringo's Mill Covered Bridge
The Ringo's Mill Covered Bridge was erected around 1867-1869 over Fox Creek on highway 158 at the Rawlings Road. This 90 foot span used the Burr Truss design built on a redstone foundation.
The Bridge and surrounding community developed because of a grist mill operating on Fox Creek in the mid 1880's. The creek was named by pioneer Simon Kenton for a man named Arthur Fox who fell into the creek and died.
The Bridge is not open to automobile traffic but proudly welcomes visitors now as it did over one hundred years ago.